Everyone has a cell phone these days, along with numerous other electronic devices surrounding us every second of the day. But are you aware of the impact these devices can have on your brain and overall health?
Today’s guest on the podcast is Lloyd Burrell who is here to share some important insights into the dangers of EMFs and what we can do to minimize the negative health effects they cause.
Lloyd Burrell is the creator of the EMF Health Summit, The Science of Healing and Consciousness Masterclass Event, best-selling author of the book Healing With Vibration, author of the EMF Practical Guide and founder of ElectricSense.com which has had over 4 million visits since its inception in 2009. Lloyd is a regular speaker at online events, podcasts, and radio shows and hosts his own bi-monthly EMF-Health podcast. He is passionate about energy mastery and helping people understand their true energetic nature and live a life of elevated health, purpose and consciousness.
Lloyd and I share our passion for energy mastery and consciousness. We are completely aligned in our thinking and passions and it was a delight to get to know Lloyd and experience his brilliance.
The world brings the most amazing people together, right?
Inside this episode:
- How Lloyd got started in “energy mastery”
- What are EMFs and why are they important?
- Where do spirituality and consciousness fit into all this?
- What are the solutions? (EMF solutions + other energetic solutions)
I love Lloyd’s wisdom on this topic and would encourage you to listen to the full episode to uncover more information and action steps you can implement today.
Curious about how you can protect yourself from cellphone radiation? Grab Lloyd’s 5 tips here.
Learn more from Lloyd on his website
To Your Success,
PS Be sure to rate and subscribe!
- Go to https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/brain-soul-success-show/id1538654652
- Click on the button next to the picture of Louise that says “Listen on Apple Podcasts”
- This will take you to the Apple Podcasts App
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page where it says “Ratings & Reviews”
- Click “Write a review”
- Include a title, star rating, and review
- Click Save