The ten steps to boost your brain are listed below.
Your brain is the master control tower of your life. How you feel, what you do, your movements, thoughts, memories and hormones and metabolic functions are all related and dictated by the brain and brain parts. Scientists are now discovering the brain has a glymphatic system, the waste removal system of the brain. Just like your body uses its lymph system to remove wastes from your body, your brain uses the circulatory system and the interstitial fluids to clean out heavy metals and toxins while you sleep. It has been found that sleeping on your side enhances this process. Here are the ten steps to boost your brain.
- Feed Your Brain- living foods, Basics- minerals, fish oil, probiotics see our sale on the Basics in our store http://abqnaturalhealthcenterstore-com.3dcartstores.com/
- Drink Filtered Water
- Manage stress- our 5 biofeedback programs are magical to reduce stress.
- Physical Exercise, Be Safe
- Learn Something New
- Good Sleep
- Be Social
- Detox your body and your brain – eliminate bad habits
- Understand relationship of other health conditions and control, change these.
- Set goals and take action
Great Brain Foods Good fats – coconut oil, olive oil, cold pressed oils, fish oil, almonds, raw and fresh organic vegetables and fruits (all colors).
Gut – Brain Connection –more neurotransmitters in gut than your brain. It has been said that 90% of your serotonin ( the feel good hormone) is found in the gut. Clean out the parasites, bacteria and heavy metals. Wormwood, Black walnut hull, cloves, garlic, pumpkin seeds in the shell for tapeworms, cinnamon, chlorella, vitamin C, black radish and parsley are great detoxifiers.
Optimize kidney and liver function – To help the liver do its job antioxidants are necessary- B vitamins, milk thistle, other vitamin and mineral co factors. Liver cleanses Ornithine, N Acetyl Cysteine, Glutathione, Alfalfa, Artichoke, etc.
Kidneys are supported by water, vitamin C, hydrangea root, parsley, celery juice and marshmallow root.
Exercise- move lymph, dry skin brushing, and sauna detox.
Metals and environmental chemicals are a big part of the cause of all illness today-
- ADD/ADHD – lead and other chemicals, often Candida
- Autism- mercury and other metals and viruses
- MS – mercury and other chemicals
- All auto-immune imbalances – Lupus, arthritis, asthma, allergies, cancer (copper is often the heavy metal).
- High blood pressure ( Cadmium or other metals in the kidney)
- Alzheimer’s is aluminum in the brain and the trauma’s that are stuck-Brain Soul Balancing release these. Here are a few comments from clients regarding this process: ” You find things in me I didn’t know were there and shift them.” “You transformed my son’s brain and his life.”
- Parkinson’s (metals, lead and petroleum based products in the nerves along with the viruses in the spine including Coxsackie virus, herpes and others).
Books on Brain and More
- The Ultra Mind Solution, Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life Daniel Amen
- Evolve Your Brain Joe Dispenza, D.C.
- The Placebo Effect Joe Dispenza, D.C.
- Life Beyond 100, Secrets of the Fountain of Youth Norman Shealy, M.D Ph.D.
- You Are What You Eat Gillian McKeith
- My Stroke of Insight Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D.
- The Field Lynne McTaggart
- The Holographic Universe Michael Talbot
- The Answer John Assaraf and Murray Smith
- Nutrient Power:Heal Your Biochemistry and Heal your Brain William J. Walsh,
- Healing ADD, the 6 types of ADD Daniel G. Amen
- Healing the Childhood Epidemics: Autism, ADHD, Asthma and Allergies
Kenneth Bock, M.D., and Cameron Stauth
- The Crystal Children Doreen Virtue, Ph. D.
- The Edge Effect Dr. Braverman
- 12 Effective Ways to Help Your ADD/ADHD Child Laura J. Stevens, M.S.
- The A.D.D. and A.D. H. D. Diet Rachel Bell and Dr. Howard Peiper
- Short pink book – great suggestions and easy reading.
Please leave your comments and ahhaa’s . below..