Brain & Emotion Repatterning with Dr. Elena Villanueva, DC
In this day and age it seems like a lot of people are going through massive stress and anxiety. Mental health is a very hot topic and more and more people are looking to find alternative ways, not only to have healthier bodies, but more importantly, how to improve their mental well being and live their life to the fullest.
We are very lucky to have Dr. Elena Villanueva, a holistic medicine coach who is recognized as one of the forward thinkers and visionaries for change in our mental health system. Dr. V is an international speaker, health influencer, & co-author of The Longevity Code.
Dr. V’s unique approach incorporates the merging of science and spirituality and the integration of the mind, body and spirit.
Inside this episode:
- Listen to Dr. V’s story, from having three sports medicine practices working with Olympic athletes all over the world to losing her memory, living in her car and being physically ill. You will be wowed on how she rewired her neurology to live in the present moment and bounce back to live her best life.
- Why the ‘blame economy’ is not helping you grow and how taking the driver’s seat can help you control all aspects in your life.
- How genetics and brain chemistry affects mental health.
- Merging science and spirituality to achieve TRUE healing.
- Learn the tools to clear negative emotions and self sabotage.
The good news is that people can actually heal themselves. If you want to know more about Dr. V and her work, visit her website here.
You can download this episode on iTunes here.
Remember to like, share and subscribe to our Podcast. Leave your review and share your learnings from this episode!