Can you feel the energy spiral and the craziness of the holiday hustle and bustle? This is a wonderful time to focus on balancing, giving and prioritizing your goals. What can you delegate, give away, or put on the list for next week? Staying organized frees up your creative energy.
Do you like creative projects during the holidays? I had an inspiration the other day fueled by the Christmas carol “The Twelve Days of Christmas.” So in the spirit of giving, enjoy 12 Days of Christmas Brain-Soul Success Tips.
Plus, this is the kick-off for my Brain-Soul Success Tips that will Livestream every Wednesday on Facebook — check them out HERE.
12 Days of Brain-Soul Success Tips – includes a few tips from each module of my B.R.A.I.N. System.
1. Feed your brain healthy, mineral-rich foods. Minerals are the spark that helps the neurotransmitters work smoothly. Try our Complete Minerals and experience more energy during the holidays and more restful sleep. SHOP HERE
Eat fermented foods, such as sauerkraut, kefir, Kim chi — all rich with probiotics. Your gut and brain are connected and what you put in your belly feeds your brain. Try our Probiotic Daily – powerful probiotic! SHOP HERE
2. Use Stevia and coconut sugar as a substitute for sugar. Sugar is addicting and you will feel better and stay healthier refraining from it. If you feel those cravings coming on, grab a protein snack such as almond butter, a beef-turkey jerky, left over dinner, or protein shake. Cravings for glucose mean we need protein, not carbs.
3. Eat organic as much as possible. Read labels and stay away for MSG, other preservatives and food dyes. Eat simple, healthy, colorful fruits and vegetables. Ask yourself: Would great-grandma have this food? If it comes in a box, probably not. Shop the outside isles of the food stores.
4. To stay balanced: Identify the negative emotion you’re holding and name it. Is is anger, frustration, something else? Ask for it to be released with ease and grace. Rename it with the positive emotion you want to replace it with. Tap your naval 8 times as you bring in the positive emotion of “happy”, “calm”, “peace.”
5. Release the negative energy by naming the truth to yourself. It truly is the power of the spoken word that will set you free. For example, when we name what is “stressing you out.” We name the words: frustration, overwhelm, tired, or taken for granted. The truth spoken to yourself helps you “free yourself.” Try it and let me know if you feel a little lighter. There are ways to take this further and I will be teaching these at my upcoming Brain-Soul Success Bootcamp HERE.
6. Mind Gems are a powerful tool to balance the 12 brain rings. Get them HERE and do them morning and night to remain more balanced and focused. Do them before a talk you are giving, a test, or an interview.
7. The power of breathe work. Color Breathing: Proper breathing involves the diaphragm. Make yourself comfortable with your spine erect. Place the tip of the tongue against the roof of your mouth, just behind the front teeth, to link the conception and governing meridians.
8. Five golden rings of love. The Velveteen Rabbit is one of my favorite books and this passage sums it up: “’Real isn’t how you are made,’ said the Skin Horse. ‘It’s a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but really loves you, then you become real.’”
I love you and if you have been my client for one month, three, or ten years you know how much I love you! The power of love heals. My intention is that you feel the encoded love in these pages.
9. Soul-Level Healing: Here are a few ideas to get into balance – choose a few and practice. According to “New Dimensions in Healing Yourself” by Rev. Hanna Kroeger, the Eastern man recognizes 7 chakras which he brings into balance by:
- Lotus position
- Mantra repetition
The American Indian has 8 chakras which he brings into balance by:
- Sweat baths
- Circle dances
- Sage incense
The Western man has 9 chakras. His methods to bring light centers to work are:
10. Listen, repeat, and write. When you’re introduced to someone new, listen to them say their name, repeat their name back to them, and use your finger to “write” their name on the palm of your hand. This makes your brain store the name in a variety of ways, increasing the chances that you will be able to recall it later on.
11. Clarifying questions to discover your genius. Fill in the blanks for yourself:
- When I am doing _________ I feel connected and time seems to slip away, “I am in the zone.”
- I am passionate about my gift of_________. I value ____, _____, _____.
- In my world of work my best self comes through when I am doing_______, being______.
12. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HEALS ALL!!! Be gentle with yourself. Smile! When you smile on the outside, you teach your whole self to smile on the inside. Say 3 things you are grateful for every night. Grace brings joy. Forgive and accept- important for healing.
Be sure and check out my Facebook page HERE for our Brain-Soul Success tips !
- December 15, 5:00- 8:00: Christmas Healing Circle Special Holiday Blessings with Saralisa Sanchez. Our feedback last year on this event was fantastic so we are doing it again!
- December 25 – Jan 1: The office will be closed for the holiday! Happy Holidays! We will return on January 2nd.
- January 10: First Class- Beautiful Amazing You in the office 6:30 PM
- January 27: The Five Secrets to a Beautiful You Webinar 12:00 MST
- January 15: Last day for EarlyBird of $497 + bring a friend for $100 for the Brain-Soul Success Bootcamp. RSVP HERE